We got tired of stripping the paint of the exterior after about 4 hours and began gutting the interior. We were able to get the cabinets out without a lot of issues, but the wall panels were not so easy. Our plan was to get the wall panels off in one piece so we could use them as an outline for the new stuff.... that was impossible. Most of the pieces had water damage so the layers pealed apart.
Thirteen hours later… load 1 ready for the dump. Had to pay to dump it because the load was over 750 lbs.
Once everything was out, we were able to assess the water damage. Needless to say we have replace a lot of the frame.
Next step…. Stabilize the floor!